29 Haziran 2010 Salı

Arçelik Buzdolabı


Director : Özer Feyzioglu
Agency : Y&R Reklam Evi
Production Company : Traffic
Online & Compositing : Alper Oktay



There are several reasons for me to upload a clip to this blog. (The film is visually good, there is a difficult compositing task, there is a new camera or technique used or I like the film.)
This film has no special feature in terms of online & compositing. (Classical small fixes) This is the first time that I worked with director Özer Feyzioglu. I heart he worked as a flame artist long time ago. He knows what he wants and also the processes very well I think.

1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

Değerli site yöneticisi sitenizi çok beğeniyorum makallelerinizin devamını sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum Dell destek firması olarak başarılarınızın devamını beklerim